This job is posted by TUSHAR and available at itjobsdelhi[dot]blogspot[dot]com
RMA Technologies (P) Ltd. requires Java/J2EE, BDM and TSE at Delhi apply at email@example.com
Designation: Application Developer
Salary: Rs. 10,000.00/- per month
- Should have experience in Web-based technologies J2EE technologies Jsp, Servlet or C#/VB 6.0.
- The candidate should have exposure in creating and executing different Business Processes to understand full features given by an Enterprise Based Application.
- Should be able to involve in design and development
- Should be able to create and execute test cases
- Must be a good team player Graduates in Computer science are preferred
- Candidates with the legal status to work in India only need to apply
- Fresher Candidates/Candidates awaiting Final Semester Result may apply.
Vacancy : 20 Candidates
(II). Business Development Managers (BDM)
The role of Business Development Manager is the business development for flagship Software Development - RMA Technologies pvt ltd . The role is responsible for developing the commercial aspects of the Software Developed. This includes identifying, developing and monetizing business opportunities for the Company .
- Business skills and strong financial management skills are essential.
- Needs to have an analytical mind, business acumen, a commercial outlook, and business development focus.
- Needs to be self motivated and output orientated
- Extensive experience of producing revenues for online products
- Extensive experience in developing business models for new products, and new ideas is also essential.
- Track record of business planning, new product development, market analysis and budget management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey business and financial information simply and clearly.
- Proven track record of successful management at a senior level within publishing, especially in managing the P&L for a portfolio of products is essential.
- Business analyst skills and strong financial management skills are essential with a demonstrable track record in building successful business cases and business models
- Experience of managing projects, working with internal staff and third parties.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proactive nature
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
Vacancy : 20 BDM
Salary : Rs 25,000.00/- + Incentive
(III). Technical Support Executive
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
- Receiving and troubleshooting calls from Aus/Can.
Vacancy : 10 nos
Salary :13K -15 K + Meal+ cab