Softbridge Solutions, Pune is conducting PHP walk-in from 6th to 10 Feb, 2012:
- To analyze system requirements and to design, code and test programs to agreed company standards using PHP applications.
- Responsible for designing and implementing systems based on specifications provided by senior members of the company.
- Design and code programs in line with company standards and good design principles.
- To be proactively involved in system testing.
- Responsible for documenting all programs to the required company standard.
- Liaise with other members of the programming team on program design and coding techniques.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include roll out and upgrades.
- To keep up-to-date with new development languages such as PHP and acquire new skills as and when required.
- Previous experience in a PHP/Joomla LAMP environment.
- Experience on Social Networking/ E-Learning Platform.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP/MySql applications.
- Strong SQL Server and relational database design experience.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design, including object orientated analysis and design skills.
Strong Knowledge of:
- Payment Gateway
- Search Engine :
- Framework: Codeigniter/ Moodle/ Zend/ MVC
- Facebook Integration/ Tweeter Integration
Interested Candidates may Walk-In for the interview between 6 to 10th February between 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Contact Person: RecruitmentTeam
Softbridge Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Unit # 103, Tower # S4,
Behind Tower 6, Cyber city,