Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers .
IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Specialist Officers (IT Officers) Cadre
Specialist Officers (IT Officer) :
Other Specialist Officers:
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to APPLY ONLINE at IBS website from 30/12/2012 to 20/01/2012 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 30/12/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 29/01/2012
- Tentative Date of CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 11/03/2012